Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email |
Host: Brian Martinez
Guest: Doug Orth of FFToday.com
This is the only season long fantasy podcast you need to listen to each week! Doug and I recap Week 4 Q&A style and play Buy or Sell. We’ll discuss players to start and sit. We’ll talk about ten players that might be on your waiver wire that you should know about. We’ll finish with lineup rankings for those tough lineup decisions you may have.
(4:00) Week Four Q&A:
- Dalvin Cook injury and how that affects the Vikings offense going forward.
- Chris Carson injury and how that affects the Seahawks offense going forward.
- Mitch Trubisky the new starter and how that affects the Bears offense going forward.
- David Carr injury and how that affects the Raiders offense going forward.
- Marcus Mariota and how that affects the Titans offense going forward.
(12:45) Buy or Sell
We play Buy or Sell with QB DeShaun Watson, QB Cam Newton, RB Bilal Powell, RB Jay Ajayi, RB Isaiah Crowell.
Doug gives us one player to start based on value and one player to sit based on matchup for each position QB/RB/WR/TE for Week 5.
(31:35) Waiver Wire Discussion:
Hear what Doug has to say about Week 5 Waiver Wire targets: RB Elijah McGuire, RB Wayne Gallman, RB Aaron Jones, RB Andre Ellington, WR Adam Humphries, WR Jeremy Kerley, WR Jaron Brown, TE Tyler Kroft, TE AJ Derby, and TE OJ Howard.
(52:22) Lineup Rankings
Hear how Doug ranks each position for Week 5.
- Quarterbacks: Carson Palmer at PHI, Carson Wentz vs ARI, Tyrod Taylor at CIN, Ben Roethlisberger vs JAX
- Running backs: Mike Gillislee at TB, Ameer Abdullah vs CAR, Frank Gore vs SF, Doug Martin vs NE
- Wide Receivers: Alshon Jeffery vs ARI, Kelvin Benjamin at DET, Keenan Allen at NYG, Devante Parker vs TEN
- Tight Ends: Martellus Bennett GB at DAL, Austin Seferian Jenkins at CLE, Hunter Henry at NYG, Cameron Brate vs NE