Host: Brian Martinez
Guest: Brett Talley of FantasyAlarm.com
This is the only season long fantasy podcast you need to listen to each week! Brett and I recap Week 3 Q&A style and play Buy or Sell. We’ll discuss players to start and sit. We’ll talk about ten players that might be on your waiver wire that you should know about. We’ll finish with lineup rankings for those tough lineup decisions you may have.
(2:05) Week Three Q&A:
- Thoughts on the Eagles backfield now with Darren Sproles out for the year and LeGarrette Blount not producing very well?
- Brett’s take on the Washington receivers going forward.
- Should we avoid starting players against Jacksonville?
- Are the Chargers this bad? Are the Dolphins this Bad? Are the Rams this Good?
(6:23) Buy or Sell
We play Buy or Sell with QB Jacoby Brissett, QB Jameis Winston, RB Christian McAffrey, RB Chris Thompson, and WR Sterling Shepard.
Brett gives us one player to start based on value and one player to sit based on matchup for each position QB/RB/WR/TE for Week 4.
(16:39) Waiver Wire Discussion:
Hear what Brett has to say about RB D’Onta Foreman, RB Jamaal Williams, WR Devin Funchess, WR Geronimo Allison, WR Travis Benjamin, WR Paul Richardson, TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE Marcedes Lewis, TE Vernon Davis, and TE Ryan Griffin.
(23:33) Lineup Rankings
Hear how Brett ranks each position for Week 4.
- Quarterbacks: Cam Newton at NE, Philip Rivers vs PHI, Kirk Cousins at KC, Russell Wilson vs IND
- Running backs: Joe Mixon at CLE, Javorius Allen vs PIT, DeMarco Murray at HOU, Duke Johnson vs CIN
- Wide Receivers: Pierre Garcon at ARI, TY Hilton at SEA, Amari Cooper at DEN, Terrelle Pryor at KC
- Tight Ends: Charles Clay at ATL, Jason Witten vs LAR, Martellus Bennett vs CHI, Kyle Rudolph vs DET